Sign in to follow this  

TT Store problems

OK, secret project going on here at my place. Need some goodies and thought I'd try the TT shop. I do have the Adobe 4.0+ but, can only get to step two of the praduct I'm looking for. In fact, can only get to step two for products I don't want. Is this a TT ungrade problem? Anyone else have this problem?

Do you have reader6.0 installed

I have adobe 6.0 installed, I can get anywhere in the store except the part description and price. the page will display except for the product. Really strange. :cry:

That is wierd,,, when you open Reader,, what version is it? I know you have Adobe 6.0,, but maybe the reader included is older?

If not that,, it must be a settings issue with your box :cry: :cry: Try exspiring your cookies (deleat them all), close and reopen your browser?

Tried all that, even having trouble downloading the z-start instructions from another web site. I need to know what clutch rebuild kit to get (my clutch is four years old so might as well rebuild it as long as I'm there). The link you sent me did the exact same thing, the page will display but not the product description or price. :cry: