Sign in to follow this  

Ya, I want one of them

i dont get the fixation on the valve issue......

the crf is exactly what was wished for. :cry:

:cry: :cry: Yes,, a race bike,, sold to the public.... then the public gets pissed cuz they have to maintain it (or not and suffer the reality of that) like a race bike :cry: :cry: This is the same thought process that makes me strongly believe some people should not be allowed to own tools.

If you want a high end, strung out motor,, ya have to be able to maintain it, or pay some to do it for you

I REALLY wanted a CRFX when I saw them. I was deadset that I would pilot one. I am glad that those plans fell through. I never would've been able to take of that thing.

One of my friends sold his 2003 DRZ and bought one of these. His DRZ was totally dialed in. I think it was a spontaneous purchase that he will regret.

I've ridden my friend's CRFX quite a bit and while it's a nice bike, it only weighs 10 lbs less than my KTM.It feels like half the power and a third the torque.Not for me.

Ya when we went to buena vista a few weeks back the two guys with the CRF's changed their oil every day! Yes I said Every Day! Those motors only hold a thimbleful and it breaks down fast with that little bit and just normal riding. valve failure and other problems could definitly occur if you went to long inbtween standard oil changes. Heck I'm lucky if i need to change my DRZ 4 times a year. Good ol zuski DRZ! $4000 well spent! :cry: