At my last oil change I installed a magnetic drain plug on my 1996 XR600. This afternoon when I changed my oil (first time since I put the magnetic plug in) there was a clump of black magnetic paste (pixie dust?) on the tip of my magnetic drain plug. The question is do I care? Is this magnetic paste simply the accumulated metal from normal engine wear? Or is the sign of something more sinister? The bike runs great, has good compression and burns almost no oil. I change the oil a lot and use good fully synthetic motorcycle oil. So what do you think? Time to panic or just open another beer and forget about it?