Sign in to follow this  

MXA Trivia Round Two - 2

First off let me just say, I am using a P2 233 to do this and it is slow and it P!$$'s me off. Also my scanner is new and I'm not that good at it yet. :cry: :cry: :cry:

O.K., I'll relax.

We'll start with some easy stuff. Who is the rider next to Ron Lechien?

O.K. for a SUPER easy bonus question, what is SURF?

O.K. for a more difficult bonus question what is # 70 doing today?

:cry:

Ron_and_Who.jpg

Now for the Ultimate bonus question - Name #70's home state (where he rode as an ameature).

Hey did you ever get to see Danny "McGoo" Chandler ride?

He used to live down the road from me when I was about 14-15 I would watch him ride the track on his parents property. He was good back then.

I would like to see what todays racers could do on a vintage 1976 cr250 (That could be entertainment)

Yes.

I was so very fortunate to see the great Magoo Chandler ride not only at Redbud, but also at one of my home tracks in Illinois- Byron. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now, enough of this, back to your lesson. :cry:

Hey these old Mags are bringing back memories of when I thought I was a good rider... :cry:

It is SO funny how much I used to suck back then. I was used more for traction than anything else. :cry:

And we have a winner. Now, how about the other 2 questions, again, I don't even know the answer to #3. I originally though it was someone else (DOH! :cry:)

But I do know the answer to #4. :cry:

I think I recently read he is a privateer team manager?

I will guess that he was an ohio rider,

I remember he had a box van painted up in the surf detergent colors also. I recall reading about how he got the deal with that company. Pretty innovative way to get sponsored. I actually began buying the detergent because they sponsored a MXer.

I think I recently read he is a privateer team manager?

I will guess that he was an ohio rider,

I remember he had a box van painted up in the surf detergent colors also. I recall reading about how he got the deal with that company. Pretty innovative way to get sponsored. I actually began buying the detergent because they sponsored a MXer.

You right Man, Buckeye state, What he's doing now I do not know. In my haste I originally thought it was Jeff Surwall and later discovered my mistake. I would not doubt he is a rider rep of some sort. :cry:

Sorry, 1988 is a little too new for me.

That's alright, I can dig deeper. I do have many issue's older than '76, just not complete years. :cry: