Sign in to follow this  

MXA Trivia Round Four - 4 - Name That Cover Boy.

Mike Kiedrowski, I think, I recall him running #4 one year on green? size of the rider looks right, he also rode with answer gear much of his career.

either he or Mike Laracco.

I am away from home and can't research this.

They both rode for Kawasaki the same year. There was a huge incident between them while on the same team. Major ramming incidents, big fist fight followed. Things were tense in their pits.

Both are still active. Laracco is with factory connection.

Kiedrwoski is riding suzuki's in a couple off road series.

Mike Kiedrowski, I think, I recall him running #4 one year on green? size of the rider looks right, he also rode with answer gear much of his career.

either he or Mike Laracco.

I am away from home and can't research this.

They both rode for Kawasaki the same year. There was a huge incident between them while on the same team. Major ramming incidents, big fist fight followed. Things were tense in their pits.

Both are still active. Laracco is with factory connection.

Kiedrwoski is riding suzuki's in a couple off road series.

Yes sir, you are correct. The big altercation you speak of happened at Redbud (Laraccos home track, I saw it happen) last lap 1st moto.

Mike was in first and Mike was in second. Mike felt Mike was holding him up. Mike wanted 1st so Mike rammed Mike. Mike went down. Then Mike Was mad so Mike goast rode his bike into Mike. Then the AMA was mad and the AMA fined Mike and Mike. :cry: :cry: :cry:

(that one was easy, but none the less good job. Now, what shall we send out as prizes. Maybe an all expense paid trip to see the next Hurricane up close and personal) :cry:

(that one was easy, but none the less good job. Now, what shall we send out as prizes. Maybe an all expense paid trip to see the next Hurricane up close and personal) :cry:

I didn't know Bob Hannah was still riding. :cry:

:cry:

You've got your name and address on that picture, assuming it hasn't changed. You might want to edit it out.

You've got your name and address on that picture, assuming it hasn't changed. You might want to edit it out.

Thank you for your concern but I do not live there anymore. :cry:

Now, as for all the Neo-Nazi hate mail some poor slob in Fox River Grove is going to get from irrate TTr's I cannot be held accountable. :cry: