Sign in to follow this  

Chat Room Tonight

blndspydrwmn, I noticed, after your last post where you told Yamaha.dude you wanted 'to meet guys to hang out with', that you must own a LOT of bikes... or you change your bike profile or posts according to what forum you were posting in. :cry: For example, on April 11 you posted a question in the YZ250f forum about bleeding your forks, on April 8 your profile said you owned a XR200, on April 8 you also posted you rode a mini, and now you own a TTR (funny how you got that bike just when you 'went after' Yamahadude :cry:). Your profile contains links to pictures with you sprawled on sofas and couches, but none having anything to do with motorcycles. You like to hang out in the chat room, and post about bj's and kama sutra oil on trail rides, but not one about riding technique or looking for someone to ride MOTORCYCLES with!

Now, I really don't care, but my question for you is... do you even ride?!?!? Or are you just a professional racer-chaser? :cry: :cry:

Thanks for telling me about the pictures!

If thats really her picture and she owns all those bikes, I am in love!!!

Ha!

Later,

Dan

Thanks for telling me about the pictures!

If thats really her picture and she owns all those bikes, I am in love!!!

Ha!

Later,

Dan

:cry: :cry: Let me make this clearer for the slightly 'slow' among us... :cry:...My point is I doubt if she has ANY bikes! But go for it, Dan, far be it for me to stand in the way of true love... :lol: (But don't forget the CRFChrista saga... :cry:) And maybe she DOES own all those bikes, if she can back it up I'll eat my share of crow (won't be the first time! :cry::lol:)

:lol: :lol: Let me make this clearer for the slightly 'slow' among us... :cry:...My point is I doubt if she has ANY bikes! But go for it, Dan, far be it for me to stand in the way of true love... :lol: (But don't forget the CRFChrista saga... :lol:) And maybe she DOES own all those bikes, if she can back it up I'll eat my share of crow (won't be the first time! :cry::lol:)

It was just a fit of random jocularity! I swear it!

I dont think Iv been around long enough for a CRFChristina saga but Ill assume it was a false representation of someone.

"Slightly slow" Who has more horsepower?! Ill race ya!

Bwahahaah!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Later,

Dan