Sign in to follow this  

ITSSSS RAINING !!!!!!!!!!

Rained pretty good In Bayarea this morning.Moon Rocks in Nevada is great,would love to ride it after some rain.I've been out of town and need to ride (Having Withdrawl).Next weak end for sure. :cry:

It was rainging here pretty good :cry: I couldn't pass up the first rain so i headed to Metcalf for a couple hours.

How my bike looks after a month of summer no washing.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgD!AhcUPaSJheCW7t610N!!aO0i*UbXw0O1H2jlL*pUt7bvrW*iJe7mSTbcxzE*x8nBcV11s1!Lfiu1FqNjfmA0kQZrR8alsfG47ZR96yU/clean.jpg

That will soon be over :cry: Here's my bike after 2 hours.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgAAACYUyac0*PF4mIhhTVNNmcCXRFq1dDsxp!YauNCyYd6UgiIVPqXVONE8xzdqn!LGgJf5dCdosp9!vox5VhqPxAmuAf3ZZS1ELIvV8yk/after.jpg

And i think i found JL's weather bones on the trail. Since he said there wouldn't be raind at all this weekend :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwDpAvsW63Hn99nCmo5NRlI2Y2HQ03gLP6AUpkuWbD48CHlHr0IIr95jnGF5YE0X7Ei5RX!VOMalkloie5!LJa!Gxil0ki735kwx8*c6Hwakkwch5sMFgw/john's%20bones.jpg

while you all were dry n toasty lookin at the rain outside

ME and ET were lost at 9000 feet on the dual sport ride to hell in a BLIZZaRD>>>> :cry: :cry: :cry:

ME and ET were lost at 9000 feet on the dual sport ride to hell in a BLIZZaRD>>>> :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bob Thats the differance between a intermidiate rider and a trail rider.

We intermediates know when its gonna blizzard

Hey I heard Nevada was dry :cry:

ME and ET were lost at 9000 feet on the dual sport ride to hell in a BLIZZaRD>>>> :cry::lol::cry:

Bob Thats the differance between a intermidiate rider and a trail rider.

We intermediates know when its gonna blizzard

:cry:

It was kinda wierd, went to reno, nv yesterday, and I swear the rain stopped right near the state line :cry: no joke

for once in my life I wish I was in nevada yesterday..... I'm exhausted and sore all over like a 20 year old who just surfed mavericks for the first time and got wiped.

I only went because your "bones" said it wasn't gonna rain. :cry:

for once in my life I wish I was in nevada yesterday..... I'm exhausted and sore all over like a 20 year old who just surfed mavericks for the first time and got wiped.

I only went because your "bones" said it wasn't gonna rain. :cry:

I never said that, someone hijacked my account :cry:

you hear wrong. it rained here off and on all morning sunday. when it stopped, i went for a ride and got caught in a fearsome blizzard. i was hoping to get on some sweet twisty singletrack i laid out in the spring (bigbob, disregard this sentence, there is not mountain singletrack in nevada. stay in cali!) but once there was over an inch of snow on the ground i couldn't find it after the 2nd turn. so i turned around and froze my butt all the way home. maybe i'll ride after work today, from my house, in dry (not) nevada.

Soooooo, it DID snow!!

Glad you made it out alive!!! :cry: :cry:

thank you DRZcatasrophe for the kind words and sympathy.......gawd knows I was a fool for looking for any here at TT ....I'm home now from work with a fever and if I die of pneumonia from this weekend's ride, these guys here at TT would say good riddance thats one less guy slowing down the site :cry: :cry:

thank you DRZcatasrophe for the kind words and sympathy.......gawd knows I was a fool for looking for any here at TT ....I'm home now from work with a fever and if I die of pneumonia from this weekend's ride, these guys here at TT would say good riddance thats one less guy slowing down the site :cry: :cry:

Can I have Boomer :cry:

What do you want us to do with your DRZ, give it to charity, hack it up for metal or :cry:

Can I have Boomer :cry:

What do you want us to do with your DRZ, give it to charity, hack it up for metal or :cry:

Hey, I need a bigger bike!!! What about me??!!

We could run it in the Supermoto Middlewieght class..... that could be fun...definately would have to put it on a diet first though...