Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

I'll take it in HONDA red color please....

Recommended Posts

94% positive feedback rating for the seller.

I'll just send a $60,000 check to this guy and see what happens.

I've got a 94% chance that I will get my car. 6% chance I'll get F'd over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHAT? No dubs and spinners? &%$#@!? How does he expect to sell that?

I agree with 125shifter, an Italian car with heavy mods - must be really reliable, NOT! I suppose some "Miami Vice" superfan will pick it up, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

×