Sign in to follow this  

new drz motard

I think the latest rumor is that they'll be in dealerships by March. I'm looking forward to seeing one in black! :cry:

drz_sm_blk.jpg

No kiddin' huh?! Once ya get rid of the mirrors, television-sized tail light, seat strap, tool pouch and bar ends, that's a good lookin' street legal motard :cry:

so i spoke with a dealership near me and they told me that they're not even going to order any of these drz400sm's. stating that they weigh 40 pounds more than a drz and "the drz is a pig to begin with". so i heard slow and heavy.

so i spoke with a dealership near me and they told me that they're not even going to order any of these drz400sm's. stating that they weigh 40 pounds more than a drz and "the drz is a pig to begin with". so i heard slow and heavy.

Your dealer is obviously an idiot.

The best thing I have heard..Is the front suspension was going to be beefier...Maybe even, street-bike forks...so, it will be a highway use bike only...which, I think is cool!

:cry:, Mitch

Are those 19inch rims?

No, the picture was photoshopped and the wheels were bigger in the donor picture so when they were pasted onto the RMZ it made them look too big.