Sign in to follow this  

how much can i get?

How much can i get for an 04 crf 150....(got it over spring break). It has pro tapered bars, answer racing bark busters,new chain,new back tire, new grips.....Well let me know i was thinkn at least 2200 or more....and what could i do to boost the value?

THANX

I had a 03 CRF150...exhaust, bars, clamps, chain, sprockets, suspension, hand guards, levers and perches, graphics, air filter, brand new tires. Its mint. I let it go for 1900.

How much can i get for an 04 crf 150....(got it over spring break). It has pro tapered bars, answer racing bark busters,new chain,new back tire, new grips.....Well let me know i was thinkn at least 2200 or more....and what could i do to boost the value?

THANX

boostin the value is shinin up...

any money you put in, you wont get back.

I feel you can get some return on your investment with aftermarket or other add ons. You will probably NOT get what you have invested, but the bike will be worth more than a bone stocker of same vintage and miles..... Bars, pipes, and most other add on's will enhance the value as long as they will work for the next prospective buyer. If the bike has been very personalized, then you may have narrowed your market when trying to sell. Good luck !!