XR650L exhaust

FMF hmmm?!!

I'll research that.

Yeah...quiet is good, is more his style anyhow.

His bike is big and bad enough that he doesn't need the pipes to sound all meaty like my little bike does!

The search continues... this is fun browsing the web...just hardcore saddened there are no White Brothers to be found.

I really would like to get him a quality pipe that will accentuate his bike nicely. ?

Another vote for the Yoshi Pipe. Just installed one on my 04 650L and it ROCKS! but it will need the TEC insert for trail riding. Its listed as a pipe for a 600R but you wont find anything about it on the Yoshi web site as they have discontinued it. I got it off of ebay from jc motors.

As is, he is committing a crime against the bike by continuing to run it with a stock muffler with an itty, bitty little hole in the end.

Thanks

I run the Supertrapp IDS2 QS slip-on with a 2 1/2" opening. The thing looks like a frickin' jet engine. Not too loud, much lighter than stock, and tunable with the (internal) disc system. Very happy with this one and not too expensive.

Good luck.

I went with the Suppertrap IDS2 quiet core and I love it. I can tune the bike for altitude by adding and removing disks. I can also get a race core for when loud is not a problem. The best thing about the Suppertrap is that it’s only 180 bucks. That’s almost 100 less than any other pipe, and it’s the only one that you can tune to your liking.