Sign in to follow this  

Cranberry Lake hare scramble

My son and I would like to go, but I don't know how to get there or anything about it. Does anyone know what time and how much etc. I can't find any info except the date. Any info would be great. Thanks

Nicki

Race 1 is long course 8:30-11:30am $40

Race 2 is short course 12:30-2:30pm $40

Race 3 is Kids 8-12y/o 3:30-4:15pm $15

Race 4 is kids 7y/o & under 4:30-5:00pm $15

Spark arrestor REQUIRED

Call John @ 253-759-2704 or Mark @ 253-893-6979 for directions

Hope this helps,

Moe

huh, I thought it was today! :cry: I almost went down there to take some video and pictures.

It's an awesome event. I'd really love to race it this year, but not sure if I can. There's also a $5 per person gate fee, so that makes it a $45 fee to ride. Pretty pricy, but still a ton of fun. So is the race next weekend then? I'll have to see if I can swing it, or maybe just come take some pics and vids. It's only about 30 mins from my house.

To get there from I-5 take the HWY512 exit south of Tacoma, and head East. The 2nd Exit (about 4 miles?) which is HWY7 you want to head south. Follow Hwy7 south for probably 45mins give or take. The entrance to the race is on your right. They usually put up some arrows. If you enter Eatonville, you went too far. :cry:

Jeremy

You start off in some grass track, hit a little mx, then do some woods, more grass track, a peat bog (very whooped out) and more woods, more grass track, etc... Nothing is hard. The grass track when dry if AWESOME. It's easy to pick guys off left and right if you can out brake them. I'd imagine that if it's wet, it'll get a little slick in areas that haven't been chewed up yet unless you've got good rubber.

Jeremy