Sign in to follow this  

Foresthill Monday Sept 20th early.

All right you guys, the rain came and I want to be the first to tear it up. I'll be at Foresthill tomorrow, monday morning before 9. If anyone else is down to ride, let me know or look for the red truck and black ktm at sugerpine :cry:

Well all you all, I went, I rode, I was the only one at the place. No other cars in the staging area, not a bike to bee seen, and virgin moist soil ripe for the roosting. As of today, the dust was definatly gone, although it could come back... Had a great ride sorry none of you could make it.

Good job Chris for showing the flag and riding FH today!! i bet it was sweet. was trail 1 greasy at all? at the WCTT ride the first day after a rain, trail 1 was slipery.

there was one long double wide trail that was dusty in the morning when we went down on Sunday...late in the day before it started frezzing raining but after the snow had fell and some rain we went up that trail and that was the best part of the day - NO DUST just perfect good wetted trail dirt - ah that was SO nice ... havent seen that in 4 months. but after that the frezzing rain stared and the day got long and misrable.

Greasy? I guess you could say so.. Some was slick, some was tacky, all the water bars had little water hazards on the uphill side and all the deep ruts were puddles. But, the bike came home covered in slop, not dust so I'd have to give it :cry: :cry:

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one out enjoying the good conditions today. Sounds like you had a great time. :cry: :cry:

I guess conditions were a little different for me at Elkins. When I got home my bike wasn't even dirty. Saw no standing water, and no greasy areas. :cry:

I rode foresthill too.......behind my house. :cry: Rode my daughters 50 sooooo long today my butt is raw! The wet dirt was so NICE. That little 50 just loves the loam.