Sign in to follow this  

What is the weist size of pants size 44" in the US.

Because US and Europe have different sizes for pants.

offroad pants size 44 have weist size of... ?

44 inches, I beleive.. :cry:

I wear a 32/34.. I'm a skinny guy.. I THINK it's a measurment of your waist in inches and inseam in inches. :cry::cry:

Oh :cry:

Maybe you oughta take a look at RaceTech for springs...

LOL... I WISH... US size 44...

I weigth 106kg... maybe 6 skinny guys... LOL :cry:

Don't worry about it bro I'm a big honker myself. it do PO me that they don't hardly mke anypants I like for us big dudes. I'm a 44 easy, sometimes a 46. I weigh in right around 300. I haven't been working out like I should since the darn shoulderblade won't heal. I can drop weight fairly easy so I don't get to excited about it. I spent 20 years powerlifting so losing weight is something I'd have to do all the dang time. I want to drop it off it will be off. Right now I'm mad the old body ain't healing this wreck is over 2 years old now. I trust doctors as far as I can kick them. My back and ears would be ok if I hadn't trusted the fine mediacal profession. They ought to be called how to steal money legally. Rotten no good sob's. So when I can't find pants I like I use my favorite riding materials sweatpants. I very seldom wreck so I don't test them and they are the easiest thing to take care of I ride in just chuck them in the washing machine. prairiedawg :cry: :cry: :cry: