Sign in to follow this  

Why do we still not have a ** VOR FORUM ** vote here now !

:lol: :lol: Is it a black thing! :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't want to have to play the race card, but come on! :cry:

You guys have ridden the BLACK's and know the true. Cannondale has a forum and they have been closed for two years now. :lol: Suzuki and kawasaki make the same bike :lol: and they have two forums for the same bike. :lol: Pit bike forum? ;):lol:

:lol: You could put the Vor forum on the very bottom of the forum home page in very small letters so it's hard to see and find, hidden from all the other forums so they can not find out about the best 4 stroke motor built today for motorcycling. Make it over 21 years only to keep the kids out and charge us $1.25 trail memberships to get into the forum, even serve cheap warm beer. :cry: That should protect any uninformed 4 stroke rider from find out the true. :cry:

:p:cry:

:naughty:Don't make me play the race card. :cry:

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1095662485RaceVOR">

Vor Forum

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />vote yes

RaceVOr, there is something screwy with the poll section. No vote button. But If there were, I would vote yes, on two conditions.

1. We would need more posts than the C-dale section. There is not much going on over there.

2. We only let vroom in AFTER he posts the pics of the '05's. :cry:

:excuseme:Would removing Vor from the Exotic Forum make them less exotic? :cry:

I'll drink warm beers to ride Vor! :cry:

:cry:

I am from Florida the vote counting state. This is what we learned from counting votes in 2000. Florida now just has one selection to vote on when you vote like my poll. That way we don't have to count the votes, and the courts can tell us who won if there's a problem.

:cry: :cry: RaceVOR :cry:

Please let me in VORdude, I promise to post the photo's and specs soon :cry:

I vote No! I have four Husabergs and one VOR thats three to one.Are you guys saying your bikes are mainstream and in the wrong place!Exotics no longer include VORs?

YES!!!

I really kan understand why I didn't bought VOR in the first place. The ultimate bike for FUN. Very easy to handle and the service interval is longer than the competitors in the same category!! I just have to say one word: Excelent!

This are good reasons enough to have at least one VOR forum, which tells all the goodies about the VOR models! :cry:

:cry:

/VOR530EN

:lol: Coronaberg :lol:

VOR's will never be mainstream that's what makes them great! :lol:

VOR's are the ultimate exotic hand built factory racing motorcycle. :p

All we are saying is that VOR Motorcycles should have a forum of our own :lol: to talk about the best 4 stroke motor made :lol:

I don't understand why you Husaberg riders don't want your own forum. :cry: or Gas Gas riders :excuseme:or TM riders :cry:

If KTM and Husqvarna can break out of the exotic forum and the all japan bikes litering the forums then why not a VOR forum just so everyone can see the best four stroke racing motorcycle made so they all know what to compare their motorcycle to. :lol: You know like "Yes that new 2005 450 CR-RM-KX is a great bike, but it's no VOR" :cry:

If Mr. Harley and Mr. Davidson had not gotten that Husqvarna motorcycle from sweden back in 1907 and copied it. :lol: If Cagiva had not bought Husqvarna motorcycles sweden :cry: and closed them down totally :lol: to put Husqvarna stickers on ;) Cagiva's motorcycles :lol: then the 4 stroke Husaberg would never had been made. I loved Husaberg when sweden made them, :cry: if it were not for a Husaberg motorcycles Italian importers there would have never been a VOR Motorcycle. It's exotic bike history at it's best. :lol:

I don't understand why you Husaberg riders don't want your own forum. :cry: or Gas Gas riders :excuseme:or TM riders :cry:

I don't think there are enough owners to require individual forums, if you look at the amount of new posts daily in this forum with all of our brands combined I think that individual forums would be pretty sleepy!

Just one guy's opinion.. :cry:

I don't think there are enough owners to require individual forums, if you look at the amount of new posts daily in this forum with all of our brands combined I think that individual forums would be pretty sleepy!

Just one guy's opinion.. :cry:

:cry: And since they never seem to break down and have issues, what would we talk about?? :cry: :cry:

Just TWO guys opinion!!!

How about we just rename the Exotic Forum, the VOR Forum and we just let the others post in here occasionally :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: