Sign in to follow this  

Here's an '05 listed on Ebay...Mtrcyl. Brokr. shipping them already???

Check out this link to see it. I take it some have made their way to Canada already!? Or, maybe they are auctioning this one off before they actually have it? :cry:

My friend called and they said they had one. No one has bought it yet so hurry up.

Does anyone know if the Canadian bikes are any different this year (tires, etc.). I think previous models had Pirellis?

Does anyone know if the Canadian bikes are any different this year (tires, etc.). I think previous models had Pirellis?

Now that you mention it, I think I do remember someone saying that they came with different tires. And, I don't think they are stickered (red or green for the Californians).

mrfoster, I see you are not far from me. I have an '05 on order and was told the 27th as a possible date for mine. What were you told?

I talked to Zach at NAMB today around noon. The '05's are NOT in yet, but he will have them supposedly this week. He says that he will get plenty of them, so they available to order right away. He said also that they will have Pirelli tires this year too, just like last year.