Sign in to follow this  

FTR HS#1, who's going to be there

Just want to get a tally of who's going since I will need someone to hold my bike for me at the start (of course I would return the favor, unless your riding in my class!!).

Don :cry:

Where and when is it? I never raced before but I'm starting to get interested. I think I would like to go to one and just see what goes on. Kind of get a feel for it.

Its at Skull Creek near Deltona. Go to FTR site (Floridatrailriders.org) and look to the upper right for HS#1, click on that and it brings the flyer up.

I'll see what the kid wants to do, Don. We have tossed it about a couple of times already so it may be a go for him.

We got put off last year as the 250's were pretty much stockers and the thought of competing with 250 2 smokes, meant no chance of being competative.

Ill be there-

Don- I think they will allow you to lean your bike against your walker for the start in your Senior class.

Just Kidding :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You laugh, but I do have in the works (just one of my invention ideas) a kickstand (I'm calling it the Stickstand) that telescopes in/out your axle tube. Unfortunately it will only work on Honda's :cry: :cry: :cry:

I do seem to remember I made you a fork brace, for free, and this is what I get (where's the love???) :cry:

I'm planning a riding a couple of events this year but they all seem to be 3 or more hours away from me. What class do you ride? I'm 42 but I ride Vet B.

Ill be there. Hey Don ill look for ya on practice sunday morning. Keep a eye out for me on my 50, if ya see me give me a hollar. See ya there.

Will do West!!

BTW, I ride Super Senior C (C=Chickenshit) :cry: :cry:

for those that care.

First I must apologize, the race is near DeLeon Springs not Deland.

IMO, the difference is experience and age. The beginner is one who rarely rides the woods or HS races where the +40 is old farts trying to relive their past and they think their real fast :cry: :cry:

I race against myself whether I come in first or last doesn't matter, just that I'm riding makes me a winner!

If nothing, come out and you can laugh at me trying to start my bike :cry:

If nothing, come out and you can laugh at me trying to start my bike :cry:

Dont worry, Ill be there and Ill be sure to laugh :cry: :cry:

Yep, Sunday.

Jetster, you won't be laughing if your the lucky one holding my bike at the start :cry:, you better be able to run "real" fast, I am old and "C" nile :cry: :cry: