Sign in to follow this  

Anyone hit a Jeep this weekend?

Ok, someone left a message on my answering machine at home that they hit a Jeep on the trail this weekend and trashed their bike. I didn't recognize the voice but they said my name and then told the story. So which one of you clowns was it? :cry:

wierd. it wasnt me but down where i used to ride i almost hit a jeep grand cherreokee that was abandoned in the woods :cry:

Was not I..

And yes I am posting on my vacation I am doing the familiy thing right now and hit the trails tommorow I got the XR running today the carb was all gummed up just shot it out with carb cleaner and it fired right up... On the down side I blew both fork seals on the trip that sucks but oh well

I hit now Jeep. Nice Sig there Ryan! You big meanie :cry:

Hey when we all going to get together and ride again? I'm beginning to forget what you all look like...that might be a good thing though. :cry: :cry:

I hit now Jeep. Nice Sig there Ryan! You big meanie :cry:

Hey when we all going to get together and ride again? I'm beginning to forget what you all look like...that might be a good thing though. :cry: :cry:

We are all trying to forget what you look like to but with a face like that it kinda burns into your memory.. Bill I have been doing the familiy thing this week gets kinda boring we plan on riding today after 2 more hours of driving!

Yea you know me to well :cry: :cry:

No this whole trip has sucked rocks for riding with the kids and the wife Nick was supposed to come but his thumb and back were giving him alot of trouble so they turned around I will not ride alone in the mountains. So I have not rode yet we dont like to dump the kids onto familiy so we can go play!!!

When we going to ride again at BC soon I hope!!