Sign in to follow this  

Where to get Dr D spark arrestor- fast!

Need spark arrestor for enduro this weekend. Thumpertalk wont answer phone! Tried Dubach racing, Chapparall, no one has them. Help!

Hey Bark3rd, I have a stock headpipe/muffler with a PMB spark arrestor that you are more than welcome to use for the weekend if you can't find anything. Let me know. I live in Austin as well and am on the TON.

Hey, thanks man. Ive seen you post before, your # is alos familiar for some reason...I think Ive seen you at Cross Creek. You should come do the Caney Creek enduro in Houston this weekend, its going to be an awesome run through the Sam Houston Natl forest! We are so excited to be a part of this big event. I ended up buying a Pro Moto Billet sparky, absolutley no one had a Dr D in stock including Dubach himself. I needed 2 of them, my buudy has the same bike as me so I got him one too. Thanks for the offer though.

I ordered mine at motofrugals they messed up my order, then messed up the credit card number, but they were really sorry about it, they offered to ship it overnight if they didnt get sent out by the next day. but i got mine and i love it, though installing the mounting bracket was a little bent but i didnt mind.

Ended up with a Pro Moto Billet unit. What a PITA to install. Wne through 4 drill bits and broke one off in the hole, jus tleft it there and siliconed the hole shut (would have had to remove all the other new rivets to get it out). Passed the 99 DB test at the race with a 99.7 :cry: The Caney Creek enduro was awesome!

I put on a Pro Moto Billet cap 30 mins ago - took 20 mins including silicon. Maybe you used to big of a drill bit? :cry:

99 db huh? Damn - I need to be sub-96 ... guess I'll have to use that quiet insert .