Sign in to follow this  

Need a top triple for a late XR/80/100 and a BBR 50 question

Does anyone have an upper triple clamp for a late model xr80/100? A young kid in my neighborhood busted 2 of the 4 bar clamp bolts and he is RIDING AROUND LIKE THIS! I'd love to help him fix his bike before he kills himself.

Also, I find my xr50 with BBR forks and swingarm is still way to twitchy. Will the rear mount BBR peg mount help stabilize the ride? Finally anyone know how far back and lower this mount will move the pegs? Can you feel the difference? Anyone got a good price on one?

i have a triple clamp from a 2000 xr100 for sale, but i will not separate them, $50 plus shipping for the upper and lower set. and what is a rear mount bbr peg mount? i have heard a few people mention it but have never seen it and i dont see it on their site.

The bbr peg mount moves the pegs back a half inch and i think down a half inch also.This will not help the twitchy feeling in your ride.What you need it a 12inch from wheel.I would suggest gettin the 12inch kit from 5-0 becasue its a excel wheel.

Does the 2000 use the same tripples as a 2002?

I'm really not in need of a full set. Just wanna help this kid out a bit before he gets hurt.

I was thinking maybe someone replaced the stocker with a BBR or somethink and has the stock one laying around.

How much would a 12 inch wheel cost?