Sign in to follow this  

Best place to buy Rekluse clutch??

I am thinking of buying a rekluse clutch for my 03 YZF250. I was wondering where the best place to buy one was. Who do you guys recommend? Keeping in mind I am in New Zealand therefore they would have to have international shipping capability.

Thanks Andy.

John I went to the TT store and searched under Rekluse and Z-Start and got nothing. I have also heard through the forums that if you are out of the US the tt store cant help??

Give roosterperformance.com a try!

They are tops! They got all the good stuff and are super-easy to deal with!

:cry:

Have E-mailed rooster performance - just waiting for a reply now. Not sure what time it is there but we are used to waitng down here at the arse end of the world.... still we get the new days first :cry:

John I went to the TT store and searched under Rekluse and Z-Start and got nothing. I have also heard through the forums that if you are out of the US the tt store cant help??

TT sells them. That's where i got mine. :cry: Use the live chat r give them a call and they can hook you up.

TT sells them. That's where i got mine. :cry: Use the live chat r give them a call and they can hook you up.

Beat me too it. Not sure I think they will ship now Out of the US.

Go with TT the rest are pozers :cry:

Go with TT the rest are pozers :cry:

Huh… NO. I have personally used the Rekluse Z-start for years on several models and have first hand experiences with them. I know the owner and engineer of Rekluse personally. I am in development with Rekluse right now on the Husky unit. Additionally we (Rooster – TT sponsor) have sold many and most the 5-10 guys I ride with regularly are running them. We fully support them and believe in the product. No posing here.

Look John, your wrong again. :cry:

xeslaro - got your Email and have responded. Thanks.

Like I said

Buy from TT (pays the Bills Keeps the Site Free) the rest are pozers :cry:

Depends on your version of wrong dont it :cry:

I think I met the owner of Rekluse at the Idaho Four-Stroke Nationals. He volunteered to help with traffic and he handed out brochures for his product. Check out the website if you have not already.

http://www.rekluse.com/

I will say this, No matter who you get it from, Rekluse is Bar None the best.

I have spoken to Al on the phone as well as on the Forum and his Customer Support is the Best as well.

By from Thumpertalk it supports the site Period

By from Thumpertalk it supports the site Period

OOPS wrong again :cry: Advertising pays for some of it. We advertise so actually buying from us keeps TT free for you also. Additionally buying from advertisers validates that the advertising works, keeps advertisers on board and supports the opinion that the advertising works for new advertisers.

Not that it really matters that much to me, TT, Rooster whatever as long as the customer gets what he wants and the support they need. We know a lot about them (Z-start) and offer good pricing. I agree with you on one point Rekluse is a stand up company run by some good guys. I like these guy enough to let one of them huck my bike on the ground.

I already am in Email conversation with the customer and have looked into shipping, it’s up to him how he want to go about his purchase. It’s all good.

Roost on all.

PS – John, don’t think for a minute I don’t understand the only reason you are even entertaining this post is to try to get back at me for sticking up for issues I had with you. I’m cool with that, were all men.

PS – John, don’t think for a minute I don’t understand the only reason you are even entertaining this post is to try to get back at me for sticking up for issues I had with you. I’m cool with that, were all men.

:cry:

Ehhhh Wrong :cry:

I can not even respond to that, whats funny is you even think your on my radar

:cry: :cry: :cry::lol: :lol:

Hey, EGO, do you even bother to read the drivel that you type? For instance, did you read these quotes carefully before you used them as your sig?

If not, heck, even if you did, read them again. I think they speak VOLUMES. Maybe you want a little of your own medicine? Might make you feel better! :cry:

People hate those who make them feel their own inferiority.

- Earl of Chesterfield

If you hate something thoroughly without knowing why, you can be sure there is something of it in your own nature.

- Friedrich Hebbel

Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.

- George Bernard Shaw

For the record...

Rooster Performance is a staunch supporter of TT. Ask around, you'll find plenty of riders here with Rooster products that either got them for free, or at a hefty discount. Not only do we sponsor the website (with CASH), but we have sponsored rides as well (with PRODUCT).

I agree with you, TT is a great place, and the TT store is a good way to support that. But, for you to make a blanket comment like you have ("all others are pozers") is out of line. :cry: Why don't you go see if you can find something better to do, exchange bobble heads with your brother 2BB or something!

Just slapped a Rekluse on my 03 YZF250 and man let me tell you, it rocks! Technical rocky singetrack with no transition that used to make me pucker, now I charge. Mistake on the way up? No prob, just point it back up hill and roll on the throttle, no more kicking the bike over while hanging on to a tree for dear life. Chug 3rd gear like an open bike too. It was easy to install (be careful with the little washers and bbs though). I got mine for $389.99 here: http://www.cyclecost.com/shopping/z-start/z_start.htm

cheapest I could find. I tried Thumper talk twice now, cant get them to answer phone. Just goes beep "leave a message".