132 main?

im less then 500ft elevation...or around that.

Baffle removed and i want to remove the baffle in the intake...but put it in on really wet days. Such as today with the hurricane...i tried to clear a "ppnd" made it about 2 ft hit a rock and dropped the bike in the water past the exhaust ?

anyway i just got my powerup needle, a 45 pilot and a 132 main. SHould i use the 132 since i want to remove the baffle in the intake? and what setting on the screw

Everything should be same as the stickey.

Your fuel screw will be no more than 2 turns out if tyou have the clip in the 4th posistion, 3 turns or more if it's in the 3rd.

You may have to do a fine tuning with the fuel screw when you put the baffle back in, other than that should be exactly the same, just a lil different on the fuel screw (everyone's is different)

yes, i had the fue screw out .5 turns from stock, those jets...pulled the plug and it was white (this was before it was ran with the new jets) put it in went riding all day pulled the plug and the electrode is white with a brown "spot" its just a small circle thats brown. The bridge thing is a light grey also...isnt that saying its really lean? Or just cause i didnt use a new plug?

the bike seems to honestly pull harder i dont find myself revving it really on trails.

my jetting is

4 on the clip

power-up needle

45 pilot

132 main

.5 turns out from stock

The white insulator surrounding the electrode is what should be brown. The electrodes do not tell you anything about the jetting because they are not affected by heat as much as the insulator is.

Rmemeber, out with the screw makes the plug blacker by making the bike richer, the more the screw is turned in, the whiter the plug becomes (more lean of a bike)