Acerbis "Orange Crush" plastics

i want to make my wr250f orange like my ktm machines

anyone know where ?? acerbis doesnt sell it anymore according to their website

I remember only seeing it for 01-02 YZF and WRF. Hopefully they will come out with a kit for the newer ones like they did with the hurricane kit.

I know this thread is a little old but I've been searching everywhere to find new orange plastics.  I have a 98' yz250 with the Orange Acerbis Crush plastic kit.  Unfortunately the only graphics on the bike are on the two shrouds.  Other than the two graphics, the orange plastics are naked.  I get either get a ton of compliments on the bike, or a lot of people talking trash about how its a poor mans KTM.  Regardless i love the one off orange plastics.  

orange crush 3.JPG

I know this thread is a little old but I've been searching everywhere to find new orange plastics.  I have a 98' yz250 with the Orange Acerbis Crush plastic kit.  Unfortunately the only graphics on the bike are on the two shrouds.  Other than the two graphics, the orange plastics are naked.  I get either get a ton of compliments on the bike, or a lot of people talking trash about how its a poor mans KTM.  Regardless i love the one off orange plastics.  
5a789468b7055_orangecrush3.JPG.2857bae3a0985b13ecd90d29ec72ea8f.JPG

Damn, thats ugly. Sorry, but it really is.

Ya I don't like the blue gas tank because it kills it.  But ehh.  I'm planning on doing a quick little black paint in the wheels so it doesn't look so bad.  But it's a beater bike.  Don't really care how pretty it is.  But I love the orange plastics.

10 hours ago, Joe Lind said:

Ya I don't like the blue gas tank because it kills it.  But ehh.  I'm planning on doing a quick little black paint in the wheels so it doesn't look so bad.  But it's a beater bike.  Don't really care how pretty it is.  But I love the orange plastics.

Why are you running 2 profiles?

When i reply on my work computer its logged in directly.  When replying on my phone my account is logged in via facebook.  Sorry for the confusion lol

• Like 1

here you go: https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mpo/d/2001-yz250-plastics/6484536589.html

I just read about the TW80 YZ250 build on MXA and they used an auto product to create silver plastics. I'm assuming you could get your YZ250 plastics painted or dipped or even wrapped in any color you like. 

Edited by Swappa
  • Like 2

On 2/7/2018 at 0:41 PM, Swappa said:

here you go: https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mpo/d/2001-yz250-plastics/6484536589.html

I just read about the TW80 YZ250 build on MXA and they used an auto product to create silver plastics. I'm assuming you could get your YZ250 plastics painted or dipped or even wrapped in any color you like. 

its funny because i'm in the inland empire and called the guy to buy those.  i just haven't had the time to drive to him and buy them.  But i want a whole second orange kit, including fenders, fork guards, etc...