Sign in to follow this  

DRZ 400S Dynojet ??????

I just finished reading the information on http://www.drz.info/drz/ and found that most of the info was very helpful but left some questions unanswered. First, I've tried rejetting my carb the hard way / trial and error! I currently have a 150 main, 25 pilot and added one shim to my needle. With this combo, I'm still getting a little lag at mid throttle and a good bit of back-fire. I now think it's time to go with a stage 1 dynojet kit, but the info on the web site said if the airbox had been modified, I would need to change out the main jet provided by dyojet, but I don't know what that main jet would be. Anyone with some insight. I've spent more time working on my bike that riding.

I am ordering my dj kit today, and want to order the jets at the same time. I am having a very hard time telling what I need to order. I have a 2005 drz 400s with a stock pipe. Should I order just a 140 main and a 25 pilot, or is there a chance that my bike will require something else? I am riding from sealevel to about 2000'. Oh yeah should I get a kientech extended fuel screw also?