Sign in to follow this  

Fish Lake Valley Nv. Oct 9 & 10

HEYYYYYYY

I ride at Fish Lake ALL the time?!!

So where's camp?? At the hot springs??

I am thinking we'll pull the toy hauler down on Friday night..I can ride Saturday but then hubby has to work on Sunday and I cannot ride with the kiddies,...so Saturday souds awsome for me!!

Mind if I come??

I will be the one with the black F-350 with Montana license plate with a toy hauler behind and 3 little boys chasing gold fish in the pond! :cry:

:cry:

:thinking:I am not quite sure. I will get more info and post it as soon as I hear more. My cousin is friends with the guy who puts this ride together. All I konw as of late is that it is the second weekend of Oct. and in North Fish Lake Nv. near Dyer Nv. :cry: :cry:

Have you ridden in Fish Lk. valley morgan??

It is ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Let me dig up a pic...

But there is a hot springs there...the soaking tank is approx 104 degrees, then it flows into a shallow pond about waist deep...the pond is 86 degrees and there are goldfish living in there...then there are two other ponds there, aswell. That is where we have been teaching the 4 and 5 yr olds to ride their KDX50.

The view of the White mountains are PHENOMINAL and my hubby enjoys taking his XR650L up to Boundary Peak...the highest summit in NV!

0.jpg

1.jpg

Never seen Art Bell or know if he rides. I do however listen to him daily on his radio station.KNYE 95.1. He started his own radio station here in Pahrump about 3 years ago and he does a pretty good job. His radio program is fairly normal during the day light hours, it is not untill night falls when he gets into his out of this world programs if you know what I mean :cry:. As for Fish Lake I have never ridden there. I have been to Boundry Peak in my jeep and have hunted the Ca. side of the Whites. I have heard of the hot springs just have not been there. I am looking foward to this ride so i can do some exploring :cry: Maybe we'll see you there :cry: :cry:

Well morgan,

I have a bit of unfortunate news. Seems we are heading out to Montana sooner than later...heading out on Thursday, so I will not be able to attend the Fish Lake ride.

I am SOOO bumbed...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this area for riding.

Anyhoo...if you know anyone up in the Montana/Wyoming area who likes to ride, let me know...guess I'll try and cram in as much riding as I can before the snow flies and I have to garage her for the winter.

God, that is SO sad...no motorcycle deserves to be garaged for an entire winter!!!! :cry:

Sorry to hear that. I am guessing you must winter in Montana and spend summers in Hawthorne. Shouldn't it be the other way around?? :cry: Maybe we'll meet you next summer. As for anyone else who is interested in this ride, it is the second weekend in October. Everybody is camping at the hot springs in North Fish Lake Valley. There is a $5.00 fee which covers the BBQ on Saturday night put on by Sneakers Motorcycle Club out of Bishop, CA. The main ride is Saturday. You can get more info at www.sneakersmc.com. We'll see ya there! :cry: :cry:

The ride is still on :cry: Is anbody esls going? The main ride is on Sat. and will run about 135 miles. The barby is on Sun. not Sat. :cry: :cry:

It was awesome :cry:. It was about 135 miles of pure torture. Donny with Sneakers MC club out of Bishop sponsered the ride. I do believe he was trying to rub all of us out. He grew up in Silver Peek and knew the area well. We had a blast. There were about 27 riders that blazed trail on Sat.. Not to mention the ones that stayed behind. it was a blast. i had a little hard time finding the hot springs since I have never been there before. My buddy and I hit Fish Lake about midnight and drove past the turn off only to turn around and head for the bar for some directions. All in all it was great. we will definitely be back for some more. i have a baby boy on the way and the hot springs looks like good training grounds for a little one. enjoy the cold :cry: Mabye we'll meet you this spring :cry: :cry: