Sign in to follow this  

Pahrump Riders Wanted

No the computer is fine ,I just decide to do a little time behind the bars rather than the screen. I went to Bishop to do some riding. it was great!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: I rode black top track. Hit the sierras through coyote flats. Rode the river in the rain. Just had a *&^% good time. So I am back in Pahrump and the weather could'nt be better for some serious riding. When ever you want to go, let's hook up! E-me at morgan_92384@yahoo.com LATER! DAN :cry: :cry:

No the computer is fine ,I just decide to do a little time behind the bars rather than the screen. I went to Bishop to do some riding. it was great!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: I rode black top track. Hit the sierras through coyote flats. Rode the river in the rain. Just had a *&^% good time. So I am back in Pahrump and the weather could'nt be better for some serious riding. When ever you want to go, let's hook up! E-me at morgan_92384@yahoo.com LATER! DAN :cry: :cry:

My wife's family lives in Bishop and I love to go up to Coyote that track is like 5 mins from her moms house. Bishop is alot of fun if you know where to go.

HEEEYYY Rockchucker, Lets hook up for a ride some time when your in Bishop. I was born and raised in Bisop. I got my first motorcycle at age 12. It was my only mode of transportation. It took me from one end of the valley to the other all by dirt!!! :cry: How long has your wifes family been in Bishop? We may even know eachother. E-me at my address above and we'll talk. :cry: :cry: