Sign in to follow this  

Hooking up a headlight on a 2000 TTR 125L????

Only the LE has a coil. You can have your stator wound or you can do what I did. I bought and installed an LE stator. It only cost $130 and I didn't have to wait several weeks to get it back like I would have if I sent it out. I then called baja designs and ordered a wiring harness that included the switch, wiring, connectors, and regulator which cost $80 w/ shipping. It was super easy to install and I love it. The LE stator has a ground wire that the L doesn't and it also has the extra connector. Use the yellow and white wires to run the headlight. Baja was great and sent complete instructions w/ the harness. Ask for Dan, he is awesome and can answer any questions. here's the website

www.bajadesigns.com

i had same question about adding light to ttr125l BUT I DID A SEARCH AND FOUND THIS POST . only difference is my daughters is a 2003 im assuming ill still have to do the same thing. prelace L stator with LE stator and buy her the headlight /tail light kit from baja designs aswell as get my full baja kit for my wr400f (wife will think the total price is for putting head light on daughters bike HE HE)