tt6.jpg

tt7.jpg

tt8.jpg

tt9.jpg

tt91.jpg

tt92.jpg

tt93.jpg

tt94.jpg

Awesome pics, but the bars in your area look a little primitive!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

tt1.jpg

Looks really nice.

Is that Norcal? If so where? Reminds me of El Dorado county by the looks of things (home). It also rained off and on during Sunday here. :cry:

You need to ride w a friend though so you can get action shots of fat chunks of mud flyin. :cry:

south cenral B.C. Canada, all my friends had to stay home :cry: their loss. But your right we need action shots!

Thanks for the pics. What a change from where i ride. Reminds me a bit of Montana.

Did you get to the top of Greenstone, bet there was snow up there in the morning, I've been meaning to get to the top, man that one mean drop off!

I didn't make it to the top of Greenstone. :cry: I ran outta time as it was the final leg of my tour. I rode the previous day in kelowna on the KVR and the 201. Was a great holiday.Went over to Duffy Lake on the Friday morning from Kelowna and rode for the day and camped out. Awoke to heavy rain and it changed to huge snowflakes later in the morning . I had to be back home on the coast Saturday night so i left just as the weather cleared. I will be back there soon.....one of the best places i have ever ridden. Where exactly were those pictures taken? :cry:

around Roche Lake 2nd pic from the bottom lodge/lounge & nice log cabins for your enjoyment it's off the old merritt hwy. what ya think of the wildfire damage there it burned to the top didn't it? backroad from Chase to Sun Peaks has NO TREES LEFT it unbeleivable man! you should see it...