Sign in to follow this  

Mexico Motocross series sounds fun

Here's a link to info http://www.toomuchfun.com.mx/ :cry:

They used to hold these races on the beach in total sand but now it seems they have a real motocross track just 30 minutes south of the border. :cry: I wouldn't mind trying it. They even have open practice and it's only $10 :cry:!

Anyone else interested?

Also check out San Felipe en Octubre and the mini motocross on the same website.

Heck, even the horseback riding sounds fun (ooops, did I just say that?). :cry:

I love Mexico. Let's go on a day trip!

looks cool, just make sure you don't crash too bad and end up in a Mexican hospital :cry:

looks cool, just make sure you don't crash too bad and end up in a Mexican hospital :cry:

The bad part about getting hurt in Mexico is that your doctor was the guy making churros just before you got hurt. :cry:

if i ever go and and you all happen to be down there ill take care of you guys...i always take my med bag to the track with me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

if i ever go and and you all happen to be down there ill take care of you guys...i always take my med bag to the track with me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yea, but can you make churros?

when i was a young lil' beaner living in texas i use too..but if you get me back in that enviornment the lil bean in me will come back ....like riding a bike or jumping the border you never forget how too :cry::lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: