Sign in to follow this  

94' DR650 exhaust

who makes an aftermarket exhaust for a 94' DR650. i have found an ISDT that will fit the 99' to 02's but i am not sure about it working on the 94'. any suggestions?

thanks

will

www.bikebandit.com has a trapp listed for 92 to 95 model for $233. The fmf Q series only had the later model group. Give them a call or Email they can tell you if they are the same. I have bought several things from them and have received great service.

Who are Laser or Marving ? I am also looking, unless one of you guys have done the drill thing. I do know the new style (after 96) wont fit. Who would have thought the new style is Small when compared to the pre 94.

Laser and Marving are exhaust manufacturers. You have to understand that most of our current US bikes started in Japan and europe before becoming US bound. So most euro manufacturers still have pipes because these bikes were/are way more popular in europe than they ever were in the US. I found another maufacturer, but I have to find the web address again. Just add a www. and a .com for the other names above.