Sign in to follow this  

TT store

there not in the shop yet, or just getting there, ,, give it a few hours for a reply email. Did you use the contact form? at the store interface? if not use that,, that is what the sales guys will see , before any PM or other email.

Come on TT store! I`m "trying" to spend a OVER $1500 with you and I`M, getting either the wrong info or NO info. I`ve called twice from the UK! Come on guys help me out here...................PLEASE!!!!!! I`m "trying" to send nigh on $1500+ your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Come on TT store! I`m "trying" to spend a OVER $1500 with you and I`M, getting either the wrong info or NO info. I`ve called twice from the UK! Come on guys help me out here...................PLEASE!!!!!! I`m "trying" to send nigh on $1500+ your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Jason, we've returned everyone of your messsages very quickly, but you do not follow our instructions. I'm not sure what else to do for you! I've given you links to each product you want, so that you can add them to your shopping cart and you've been instructed that you can view shipping costs BEFORE you check out. If there is something else we can do for you, please let me know, but we're spoon feeding you here Jason. :cry: We do this every day and we'll real efficient at it.

Lastly, since you know we're responding to your emails quickly, why are you posting this publicly? Are you trying to cause others to question our level of service? :cry:

We're happy to help, but you need to follow the instructions we give you. Awaiting your reply to shop@thumpertalk.com or 702.940.7899. The discussion forums are not the place for us to help you place an order.

Bryan