Sign in to follow this  

The dirt yesterday was great !!!!!!

Man were conditions great yesterday or what? I rode a secret compound :cry: yesterday. Miles and miles of tight single track. No one to be found all day. Arrived in the morning it was 37 degrees out and snowing. Put on the gear and then the cloud floated over and it was nice and sunny!!! The dirt was so tacky and the traction was great. Man this place was SWEET!!!! Hope you all had a great ride yesterday too :cry:

Fryboy

Fryboy

YOUR REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!!!!!!! :cry:

DP

DP !! What's the matter buddy. Did you go on that dual sport ride and you are upset too? Was it too cold, wet, snowy and muddy for you? Wifey won't let you play in the dirt? Plenty of crying going on around here lately :cry: Is it my fault you have been slackin all summer? Is it my fault you aren't even ready to ride yet? Is it my fault you didn't pay attention to the weather? :cry: Of course not :cry: Get in gear bro.... the trails are awaitin. NO MORE EXCUSES SUCKA !!!!!

:cry:

Fryboy

Fryboy

YOUR REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!!!!!!! :cry:

DP

DP !! What's the matter buddy. Did you go on that dual sport ride and you are upset too? Was it too cold, wet, snowy and muddy for you? Wifey won't let you play in the dirt? Plenty of crying going on around here lately :cry: Is it my fault you have been slackin all summer? Is it my fault you aren't even ready to ride yet? Is it my fault you didn't pay attention to the weather? :lol: Of course not :cry: Get in gear bro.... the trails are awaitin. NO MORE EXCUSES SUCKA !!!!!

Fryboy

No

No

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

BITE ME :cry:

DP

205 days days now here in So-Cal without a inch of rain. I can't even remember the last time it even drizzled. Man we need some rain. :cry: :cry: Sick of all the dust and having to clean my air filter after every ride. :cry:

How come you didnt call me to ride, what you had all your homies with you and I amnot good enough anymore.

Call you? :cry: :cry: :cry: Now that is funny. Like you would go riding. Ohhhh the laughter !!!! Your killing me !!!!

How come you didnt call me to ride, what you had all your homies with you and I amnot good enough anymore.

Call you? :cry: :cry: :cry: Now that is funny. Like you would go riding. Ohhhh the laughter !!!! Your killing me !!!!

oh so now I am funny

ok funnyboy we will see who has the last laugh :cry: