Sign in to follow this  

Doma Exhaust

Hummm... well I'm looking for a sparky for the Doma. A friend decided to go with the FMF instead, no idea why, but the price was right for the Doma. Now I need a sparky... Any leads?

Thanks!

What happened to the old TT screen name? Are you hiding from someone? The catch line gave you away XXXR! :cry:

Ran the bike today... more response then I imagined! This is good. Seems to be pulling a bit better throughout the range. Not a huge increase, but definitely more crisp. I hope that it feels the same after installing the sparky and silencer...

I just purchased the Doma last week, but have not installed as of yet. I am planning to try it out this weekend, or may end up running it in Baja. I'm glad to hear it is effective. Does it feel like it has more bottom end? I'm looking for a bit more there. Either way, I will soon know!

BTW - did you get your bike at Moores as well? I see you are from SC.

Ran the bike today... more response then I imagined! This is good. Seems to be pulling a bit better throughout the range. Not a huge increase, but definitely more crisp. I hope that it feels the same after installing the sparky and silencer...

Did you notice any reduction in engine breaking with the new exhaust? I read somewhere that a high performance exhaust can will reduce the engine breaking. It won't free wheel like a 2 stroke but will coast better when you let off the throttle. What have you noticed?

ktl...