Funny E-bay auction

lol, thats kinda dumb...... Anyway my name is alex and im new to the forum, im 19 and currently ride a cr125 and i am looking to switch over to 4 stroke 250. hopefully talking to people on the forum will help convince me. i also have a question, how do i start my own thread? thanks for the help if anyone can give it and hopefully i will learn a lot from this forum

lol, thats kinda dumb...... Anyway my name is alex and im new to the forum, im 19 and currently ride a cr125 and i am looking to switch over to 4 stroke 250. hopefully talking to people on the forum will help convince me. i also have a question, how do i start my own thread? thanks for the help if anyone can give it and hopefully i will learn a lot from this forum

Rule number one don't hyjack posts. We don't care that your Alex and your 19 and you ride a 125 in this thread.

Rule number one don't hyjack posts. We don't care that your Alex and your 19 and you ride a 125 in this thread.

? :cry: ? :cry: