Sign in to follow this  

Wholy sh_t I hit 4th gear! and my frist race...

I accomplished my goal. I wheelied the furest I've ever wheelied today and I only brought it down because I was running out of road. I hit forth gear just crusing air down this long industrial road. Sooo happy :cry:

Also I'm entered as bike #34 in a supermoto race this sunday. Wish me luck! (middle weight class) Its my first race ever.

I accomplished my goal. I wheelied the furest I've ever wheelied today and I only brought it down because I was running out of road. I hit forth gear just crusing air down this long industrial road. Sooo happy :cry:

Also I'm entered as bike #34 in a supermoto race this sunday. Wish me luck! (middle weight class) Its my first race ever.

AWESOME!!!!!

Good luck, be careful and have fun in the race :cry: :cry:

First race,,,,1 word of advise,,,,don't do the whole track on your rear tire,,,slows ya down :cry: good luck on sunday hope ya win or at least place :cry:

Awsome I love that feeling a looooooooooong wheelie. Good luck Sunday. Now you can do the long wheelie across the finish line after you come in 1st. :cry:

Well its pretty ammature in the middleweight class around here. Atleast thats from what I've seen. I'm hoping for a podium finish but even if I don't place I'll still be happy I went :cry:

Will keep you informed.

On your first race take everyting in and your main goal should be to finish. I will tell you from experiance that guys in any class may look slow to you, but wait until you get out there. Its a whole new world when the green flag drops. :cry:

Good luck Gyro!! :cry:

good luck man. where are you racing? is it a supermoto canada event? i can only imagion the joy of wheelying through to 4th.

Yes www.supermotocanada.com

logo_new.jpgCayuga season finale

Todays a big day: my list includes:

-Replace front brake line

-Safty tie lots of bolts

-Add bottles for hose run offs.

-Change both sprockets out for lower gearing

-Add race numbers 34

-Change oil

-Take off that mirror...haha

-Repack muffler

-Tape up lights

and more ofcourse. always more.

cool i may go to that i can cheer you on in person. im thinking about getting into some racing next year.

Sure man. My names Craig. I'm 6foor5 with short hair and glasses. The drz is black. Just say the magic word "thumpertalk" :cry:

Congrats on the fat minger! 5th gear is your next challenge :cry::lol: :lol: :cry:

Good luck !!! :cry::lol::cry::lol: :lol: :cry: