Sign in to follow this  

R/D valve spring kit with titanium tops

I have just ordered the above kit and I was wondering is there anything to look for when installing them when I get them. I have got the Yosh CDI as well to go in at the same time for reliability and are the exhaust and Intake Valve springs the same spec and length compared to the standard ones or does it matter which spring goes on either valve?

Thanks

Thanks Burned. Also do I need to put the cylinder head gasket in dry or with some silicone sealant?

The same about the cylinder bore gasket? Dry or Silicone sealant?

Thanks

Hey Burned, have you had any issues with installed height(do they come with shims??) or any other issues when installing the Megacycle springs/retainers in your bikes as I'm thinking of going this route this winter with a new Hotcams intake and like to rev mine :cry: I would use new stock?? locks/collets.

Hey Burned, have you had any issues with installed height(do they come with shims??) or any other issues when installing the Megacycle springs/retainers in your bikes as I'm thinking of going this route this winter with a new Hotcams intake and like to rev mine :cry: I would use new stock?? locks/collets.

ive never run into any issues.

you use stock locks.