Sign in to follow this  

2005 CRF450 Valve Problems

Hey, Ive heard the 05 bikes were burnin valves really bad. Is this true. I saw the new 450X and Im lookin to buy one when they are released, but I heard some people sayin the 05 450s are havin really bad valve problems. Is there any truth to that? Whats the deal? :cry:

The bikes hit the streets this week. There's not enough time on them to be burning valves yet, who are you talking to. :cry:

Why don't you wait until the bikes are out before you try to jump on the "valve" problem....

sry guys, ats what my buddy Adam said, Just making sure hes wrong. I think the fact he worships YZF's proly played a big part in his advise. Its his [@#$%&*!] not mine. I just shouldnt of listened to his BlueLuvinAss.

Who ever just got the 05 must have ridden that bike a ton for the valves to go bad. Did he ever turn it off???

No, but I have heard the 06s have major valve issues.

Oh, and the 07s have MAJOR problems with the wheels spontaneously combusting.

My wife is from PA so I am not sure if I should bash this guy or not but like I say you can not argue with stupidity.

:cry: :cry:

if honda fixes the intake valve problems Mike perry and I will have to go find real jobs

I don't think so buddy, you obviously enjoy your "job" waaaay too much...you know what they say, when you find a job you love, it is not such a job anymore... :cry:

I have a job. You have a way of life hahaha....

Who ever just got the 05 must have ridden that bike a ton for the valves to go bad. Did he ever turn it off???

I heard he ran a drywall screw through the carb with the slide all the way up basically pinning the thing wide open and hanging on the rev limiter in the garage for 52 hours non stop. He just came back and kept filling it with gas for some reason.... :cry:

if honda fixes the intake valve problems Mike perry and I will have to go find real jobs

So do you think the valve issues are being addressed on the 05's --- Honda's Eric Crippa would never admit that there are valve issues to begin with...... :cry: