Sign in to follow this  

another dyno jet question

i just removed my carb and installed new needle and spring from the dyno-jet kit. got the extended fuel screw installed. now i need to install the main jet. i have a stock exhaust with open end cap and am ready to cut the 3x3 hole. now if i leave the stock main jet in will it run right. i am going to get a yosh system some time soon so i would hate to pull the carb off again. or should i just order up a 140 main for now and change it back to the 142.5 stock jet when i get my exhaust. thanks

got the main jet 140 installed and the pilot jet 25 installed (they had one). cut the hole. wow great mod much happier with the power now. started right up. didnt even mess with the fuel screw 2 1/2 turns like you said. i know down the road i will still want an fcr but for the money right now that dyno jet and air box mod has me grinning. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I did mine this past weekend and WOW!!!! All I can say is Burned, you are the man!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :cry: :cry:

140 main, 25 piolt ans 2.5 on the screw with the DJ kit was right on the money. :cry: