Sign in to follow this  

Used Performance Parts for TTR 125L

I've got one too many modified TTR125s so I'm putting one of them back to stock and selling most of the aftermarket parts. I'm keeping the BBR big bore cylinder & piston as a backup for the other bike but the cam is for sale. Here's what I've got:

BBR cam (about 3 hours total usage) $100

Big Gun exhaust $125

BBR frame cradle (gold color) $85

PRC chain guide $45

Tag T2 fatbars with pad (gold color) $50

Reger Engineering triple clamps (1 1/8" bar size) $80

Swap your stock flywheel for my shaved one $60

Shipping will be added to all parts, but I'll ship as cheaply as possible to keep the cost down.

I'll also sell the whole bike ready to roll with almost new Pirelli tires and the big bore kit for $2,000. The bike is a 2001 model and the engine is a 2002 (I swapped engines a couple months back).

If anyone is interested in the bike or parts, you can email me at mitch-williams@sbcglobal.net and I can send you some pictures of the parts you are interested in, or the whole bike.

The bike is located in the Houston, TX area.

"Great prices except for the flywheel.You can get your stock one shaved for cheaper than that."

Depends on who does the flywheel and if they know what they are doing. If they screw it up it costs $130 to buy a new one. BBR charges $100 to shave the flywheel.

You're right though. I've heard of guys getting it done for as little as $30 - $40 bucks. There's no gamble with this one though.

I'll try to get pictures of everything in the next day or so. I'll see if I can find a picture hosting site so I can post them here. If not, I'll email them to anyone who wants to have a look.

Thanks

Mitch

Mitch

The pipe is is good condition with no dings or dents. I just started stripping parts off the bike today and should have it all finished tomorrow. I'll take some pictures and can email them to anyone who wants them. Email me at

mitch-williams@sbcglobal.net . Anything that doesn't sell in the next day or so will be on ebay soon.

Thanks

Mitch

Thanks for posting the pictures for me.

I still have to get pictures of the PRC Chain Guide, Tag fatbar pad, and BBR cam. Also if someone wants higher resolution pics I can send them via email.

Thanks again

Mitch

I'm interested in most of what you have...PM me a list of what you have left, and we'll talk. (My email isn't working right now. Heck, half of my normal sites to visit aren't working right now...)

C

Good morning everybody,

I posted the parts on Thumpertalk about 3 weeks ago and didn't get much response except for the frame cradle and exhaust which have already shipped out, and someone said they would take the flywheel, but later backed out. Now, all of a sudden, I'm getting lots of PMs and emails inquiring about the parts. Since I didn't get much response earlier, I put the triple clamps, bars, and chain guide on Ebay and their auctions end tonight. Since it costs to list on ebay, I'm going to let those auctions play out. Anything that does not sell will be for sale after the auctions end.

I'll post what I have at that time.

Here's what I did not put up for auction that is available:

USED BBR big bore kit with cam This kit has between 2 - 3 hours on it. I did some trading and ended up with an extra TTR which had just had this kit installed. Mine was already set up to run with a YZ carb, so I swapped engines and will sell this kit as follows: I will only pull the piston far enough out of the cylinder to allow the wrist pin to be pulled. The rings will stay where they are and will not be disturbed. All you will ahve to do is remove your cylinder and piston and cylinder and install this as a unit and you're up and running. I will supply new gaskets and wrist pin clips.

I will price this two ways. $225 for the entire kit, or if you have your own cam I will sell the piston/cylinder alone for $125 which leaves the cam for $100.

Shaved flywheel If you will mail me your stock flywheel, in good condition, I will send you my shaved flywheel. You pay the postage to get yours to me and I'll pay the postage back. Price $60

You might be able to get it done locally for less, but if they screw it up a new one is $130. BBR charges $100 to do a flywheel. This one was done right and works fine.

Since I am putting this extra bike back to stock to sell it, I will also be willing to make a deal on the bike with the parts left in place. It would be a 2002 TTR 125L with a cut flywheel, big bore kit, practically new Pirelli tires, and whatever parts I have left after the auctions end. I need to get $1500 for the stock bike so we can see what parts are available and go from there for a final price.

The bike is located in Magnolia, TX (about an hour NW of Houston). I will deliver for free within 100 miles after payment is received.

Shipping costs will be paid by the buyers except for the return shipping on the flywheel, as mentioned above.

Thanks

Mitch

I'm interested in the 150 kit do you ride mx? Maybe I can meet with you sometime and ck out the condition of the kit. I live near Sugarland and work near beltway and 59 south