Sign in to follow this  

Dr.D Exhaust

This Christmas im going to get an exhasut for my 250. I was looking at the FMF Factory 4, and the White Bros. Carbon Fiber pro. Then as i read some posts i discovered that the DR.D has great bottom to mid power and rideres who owned other pipes love there Dr.D....Now in this latest issue of Motocross Action mag..i saw a Dr.D SS Pipe in Carbon Fiber..does anyone know where i can find one of these?

call the Thumper Talk store and see if they can track them down for ya. I have had Bryan Bosch on the hunt for some parts for me.

You could just call Dubach Racing 951-808-1114. Their customer service is FANTASTIC, and I'm sure if anyone would know they would.

Dano

I called them to ask the same question and they told me that they are working on them but they don't have a release date yet. They said it might be a while. They are also working on titanium systems.

reaperaz recomended a dr d to me for my 05, I tried it and can tell you its worth every penny. power all the way through the powerband, revs clean and smooth, plus power wheelies!

does the Dr.D have a good sound.Didn't know if the stepped pipe made it sound weird or not :cry:

The sound is great!! :cry: It's a bit louder then stock, has a nice clean/crisp sound. Nice and deep.

Dano

:cry: Hey ReaperAZ, how do you like the DR.D exhaust? Do you have the carbon fiber one mentioned at the beginning of this post?

Love the exhaust, I have the stainless one. Not a big carbon fiber fan on exhaust cans. I have had more then one manufacturer on some of my street bikes that discolored and got very brittle.

Dano

Can you just install the pipe or do you have to rejet too?? My bike's running so unbelievably good, I'm scared to touch anything.

They(Dr.D), reccommend using stock jetting. Just bolt that bad boy on and go. Haven't had a single carburation issue yet.

Dano