Sign in to follow this  

SuperMoto Husky 450 spotted on Hollister trails

Last friday I think it was, there was a new Husky 450 spotted at Hollister hills SVRA riding the trails with some poor sap on a CR250 (with knobbies) trying to stay up. Rumors are it was Doug Chandler blitzing the trails with bald tires.

How I am supposed to complain about my S12's not hooking up when you ride the trails with no knobs?

Nice bike Doug, you should be co-chairing the off-road forum as well with skills like that.

Cheers,

I have been going in there a few times now and it has been really fun, at first we thought we would just ride the TT track for practice but then we started riding the trails and it wasn't that bad, so then we had to try a few hillclimbs as well. I found out it is a good way to finish off the tire on a supermoto bike, The only thing I did not like was the smaller front wheel with over 20 psi in it made the front very harsh over the small studder bumps. The guy on the 250 was my buddy Steve from Pinit out having some fun.

All the best DC

I used to take my CDale to Steve to have him tune it up. I actually stopped by Pinit on saturday and saw your nice TC450 with all the "Fast" accessories on it. If its 1/2 as fast as it looks you'll be hard to keep up with.

Good luck with the Husky.

Say hi to Jason, I'm the guy that bought his KX250. Its still running strong.

Cheers,

I took my CRF250 out there a lot.

We went everywhere. After a while you forget that you don't have knobbies. Just don't hit the mud :cry:

Can't wait for red sticker season so I can go out again :cry:

im going to take my DRZ next weekend on a dirtbike trailpark to practice on Jumps... For first time ever :cry: