Sign in to follow this  

CRF 50 BARS??

I just bought a 2005 CRF 50 and I want to know what kind of bars that you guys recomend me putting on there. I am 6 foot tall so they need to be kinda big :cry: I was thinking about the SANO bmx bar kit but thought I would get an opinion from you guys.

Seeing that you are around 6 feet, I would recommend Joker Machine's Forward Mount Tall Boy Kit. I have been running this set up for a while and am very pleased with it. I am 6'3" tall and have no problems with having the bars dig into my legs using this kit. Check out Joker Machines (www.jokermachine.com) web site or my web site (www.danosbikeshop.com) for more info.

Dano

Seeing that you are around 6 feet, I would recommend Joker Machine's Forward Mount Tall Boy Kit. I have been running this set up for a while and am very pleased with it. I am 6'3" tall and have no problems with having the bars dig into my legs using this kit. Check out Joker Machines (www.jokermachine.com) web site or my web site (www.danosbikeshop.com) for more info.

Dano

I also used the Joker machine forward mount kit and i like it. I like the fact that it is easy to get replacement parts for it easily because I tend to like to crash my XR a lot.

I'll say bbr too. good kit for the money. if you're not looking to spend alot, go with bbr.. I'm pleased with my overall setup. difference between the stock bars and bbr is night and day. I cant believe I was even able to ride with the stock bars on.

I'm 5'10 with long legs and I like to sit forward.. I get a lot of clearance over my knees.

Would anyone recommend putting aftermarket bars on a 50 for an 8 year old kid. He is pretty aggressive on his bike sometimes, Just wanted to get some feedback on this.

i have the bbr bars on my fiddy and i love them. i havent had one problem with them at all. i have crashed a number of times but they are still strait.