Sign in to follow this  

should i buy an 05 rmz 250???

i have an 04 crf 250 and have had enough of it! over the past 3 months ive probly ridden it 4 times! its always in the shop, had the valves replaced once and adjusted like 10 times, shimming has also been done. the transmission has been destroyed twice and apparently im not the only crf 250 rider with these problems. ive heard suzuki has valve problems and i was wondering if an rmz 250 is the way to go. from wut ive heard, yamaha appears to be the most reliable but they are too tall and the center of gravity makes them harder to turn. please help!! i need and 05 fourstroke........rmz, kxf, yzf???

i have an 05 kxf. I havent had it very long but it is running really strong. My buddy has had his for over a month, and he has had zero problems with his. I love my bike, and so does he. If you have had past problems with suzuki i would make a change. Kxf all the way :cry:

My friend and I race every now and then at our local track here in New York in the 30 plus amature class (I'm 39). Last weekend my friend busted up his leg pretty good, in four places to be exact. After seeing this I decided that 32 years of riding is enough. Unfortunatly I made this decision 2 weeks after buying my 05 RMZ250. I've only ridden it in two races (the same day) and a few times in the woods where I live. Now she sits in the garage.