Sign in to follow this  

Dustgambers Poker Run

For those of you who don't know, the Dustgamblers are having a poker run this weekend in California City. Check out the Dustgamblers website at dustgamblers.com for directions. It will probably start around 10-11 on saturday the 25th of September. Ther will be tons of people there camping or just coming up for the day. Theres also a kids race and a slow race after the run. Theres usually at least 250 entries.

See ya there! :cry:

certainly not a lot of info on the web site. any idea of the price and such? my luck i'd get there at 10:05 and they would be half way done<G>.

dw

I'd be there except i'll be @ I5 on friday and have 2 soccer games on sat! $10 a hand, you can play 2 hands per bike $20! 2 or 1 loop nothing too crazy, go as fast or slow as you want it's not a race and alot of kids are on the course with easy and hard routes taken you around and over hills.

These are fun rides. Not complicated, marked well. I think we've done 3 now (won 3rd last time!) Unfortunately wa can't make this one!

Enjoy.

Actually you can play 2 hands for $15. Yeah, we usually say it starts about 10, but you have to remember there are kids riding, so even if you started a half an hour late, you would still be able to finish ahead some people. It is about a 14 mile loop and you do it twice. I will be the one in then "Swinger" Motorhome right next where the sign ups are. No I didn't name the motorhome, its the model! Any way, it should be a blast. Come by and have a beer :cry: My name is Steve. We're leaving tommarrow night so if anyone wants to ride friday, were going to Ransberg. See ya there!

Yeah, I sold it to brad. Im waiting for my 05 now. I'll be riding travis' cr250 this weekend. I'll tell him you said hi.

Yeah, I sold it to brad. Im waiting for my 05 now. I'll be riding travis' cr250 this weekend. I'll tell him you said hi.

Travis the pool guy?? What up steve? It's MIke D!