Sign in to follow this  

Any members in blacksburg/christiansburg VA

It's not me, but I used to live up there for 8 years. Left 2 years ago and miss it. Didn't have a bike at the time though. Where all do you ride up there. I'm trying to get back up that way to visit friends and such. Sure would love to live there again, but I'm stuck in Northern Va.

Jerry

It's not me, but I used to live up there for 8 years. Left 2 years ago and miss it. Didn't have a bike at the time though. Where all do you ride up there. I'm trying to get back up that way to visit friends and such. Sure would love to live there again, but I'm stuck in Northern Va.

Jerry

Jerry,

I live in Front Royal...let's hook up for a ride sometime. :cry:

Hey keith. Front royal is about 3.5 hrs north of me. My sister used to live in linden up there, im sure youve got a ton of places to ride. Did they ever reopen cherokee ski area?.

Jerry, what part of Northern va do you live in. My wife and i are down here at va tech. Im from fairfax county. lived a bunch of places up there. If you get down this way we will have to go riding. we live in bburg, We go riding on brush mountain and the mountain behind our house, i think its price mountain, between prices fork and peppers ferry.

Matt,

We live in Vienna. My wife is from here and we moved back here once she graduated from VT. If I'm up that way I would love to go for a ride with you guys!

Keith, I'll send you a PM about riding around here.

Later guys,

Jerry