Sign in to follow this  

ZIP-TY Yamaha Link ? PLEASE HELP

Can someone that has this on there bike please tell me if it made a diffrence for them.

Also if the lower triple clamp helps as well.

Thank you

Corey

I think he is talking about the linkage replacement. According to their website you don't want this for your o3 model:

Fits only the 99-01 YZ/WR125/250(F)/426. Note: not intended for use on later models... will almost certainly cause damage to the link, the motorcycle, and possibly the rider if installed on an incorrect model bike!

Sorry guys i am talking about the suspension conponet in the rear that is under the rear shock. It is sold for my year of bike 2003 as per there year range in the parts cataloge. So if anyone has used it please let me know.

Thanks again.

Corey

The ZipTy link does NOT work on the 02+ bikes. They changed the linkage in 02 with the swingarm and a 5mm longer shock. The bolts are single wrench also on the 02+ bikes.

The linkage works for the bikes intended. It will not work on a 02+. For the 02+ bikes, you want a STORM link.

Ok so what will the Storm Link help me out with, do i need to change anything else?

thank you

Corey