Sign in to follow this  

Remembering Garrett Berg on this day

Well most of you know the significance of this date September 22. Let's all take a moment and say a prayer for Garrett and for the Berg family.

Most importantly let's continue celebrating Garrett's life ! Feel free to share your feelings and memories of this fine young man.

I have included a link to the video MxMike made a few weeks ago. If you have not seen it you will love it!

Garrett Michael Berg MX Video

(Right click on the link and save....works better that way)

I am looking forward to seeing everyone soon at the GMB III

Very touching tribute to a young man that obviously impacted more lives in his short time here than most people would touch in a lifetime. Garrett - there is a void in the lives of so many, and yet your memory continues to live on within our hearts.

Already done.

I will be thinking of the Berg's all day today.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at GMB III.

Words have no meaning as to what I wish to say. Only that my heart is with the Bergs today as it is all days.

God Speed Garrett Thanks for all your help :cry:

My prayers are with Mike and family, we truly lost one of the most giving souls that I have ever encountered. He made an impact on everyone he encountered. God Bless him!

I'm sure when we all find out for ourselves someday that Garrett has it much better than all of us right now. God Bless Garret and the Bergs no matter what side of the veil they may be in.

Ride hard Garrett! :cry:

Garrett made a big impact in our lives and taught us how fragile life can be. We remember and think of him often.

Thanks for giving me a smile today...I loved that young man as if he was my own....He was a great young man who was like most ...Trying to make his own mark...Well garrett...you made your mark and it is good...My family and I love ya and miss you dearly....Baruch Hashem israelC3.gif

I just have to say that the video shot of Garrett is awesome! :cry: Mike, I knew from other TTer's that Garrett could ride, but I tell you what, he made that track look easy, a real natural. Thanks for sharing the vid', very cool stuff. :cry: Motoman 393, Ride Free Forever brother.