Sign in to follow this  

We got the nasties

In the latest Dirt Bike they ask some of the top off road racers what the nastiest race they ever did was and a lot of them answered with stuff that I ride and is in my back yard!!! I knew the stuff we had in the NW was technical and nasty but had no idea it was that bad as I have always rode this stuff. They did mention that there were a lot of brutal hills and downhills that look more like cliffs and that is true for this area. They listed Bellingham WA and Trask area in Oregon which is literally 40 miles from my house and I used to ride a lot. I do see where they are coming from as there is a lot of clay, rocks, mud, rain, hills, trees, rivers etc. Just thought it was cool that these guys thought it was some of the toughest stuff in the world. :cry:

Of course I don’t think these guys have hooked up with Torturechambers yet :cry:

Brandon sent me some pictures and a lot of the areas look very similar to stuff I get to ride here. Hopefully, sometime I'll be able to get out there and try some of it out.

Do you have a link to the article?

Brandon sent me some pictures and a lot of the areas look very similar to stuff I get to ride here. Hopefully, sometime I'll be able to get out there and try some of it out.

Do you have a link to the article?

I read it in the mag not on line.

Let us know if you make it this way and we'll show you a bunch of great trails. :cry: