Sign in to follow this  

uhoh.....

So how long does it generally take for a sprained leg to heal?

I think its sprained, I mean its not broken. Its sore. Hard to walk on it but I can. Only alittle bit of swelling about 45 minutes since it got this way.

If you need to know how it happened I'll tell you this much. My muffler's tip is now alittle shaved off.

I'm such an idiot fooling around before race day. It'll be okay though I can race on this.

So how long does it generally take for a sprained leg to heal?

I think its sprained, I mean its not broken. Its sore. Hard to walk on it but I can. Only alittle bit of swelling about 45 minutes since it got this way.

If you need to know how it happened I'll tell you this much. My muffler's tip is now alittle shaved off.

I'm such an idiot fooling around before race day. It'll be okay though I can race on this.

uhhhh - can you say LOOP OUT :cry:

Glad your OK - you got a race to win on sunday :cry:

R-I-C-E=rest-ice-compression-elevate.

I would race on Sunday if it feels OK to ride with. But I am a well known fool. :cry:

You are young, I am sure you will be OK. :cry:

Good Luck in the race.

Mike

:cry:

hey good news. I can walk around the house on it. It just takes me longer... I'm feeling better but not very good. It should be okay for sunday I'm going to try and stay off my feet for awhile. My girls coming down, I wonder if she can help me stay off my feet. :cry:

This is how it happened. I yanked her too hard gave to much throttle in 2nd gear. BRAP straight up in the air, vertical, okay crap brake...brake? Can't find the brake but I found the pavement. Never hit my head, I never hit my head when I crash. It was vertical then came down on a slant to the right. My leg was under the bike when it landed. :cry:

Practice is tommorow... I think I'm going to drive the truck up there just to check out the track and learn what others are doing. I doubt I'll be ready for practice with my leg not being ready and my bike not being ready. We'll see.

When I sprained mine it hurt for about a week. I sprained my ankle and like behind my knee was messed up. :cry:

DRZs are heavy they make legs hurt when they land on funny. :cry:

I once had a tank slapper so bad on my Ducati, I ran over my own foot. :cry:

Didn't crash though!

Mike

:cry:

try to rest more (hope i'm in time for this)

i sprain my leg all the time, walk less, rest more, and it will heal up properly

on race day, put on ankle braces or something to secure that injured leg, ya can still walk, but feel much better than without the support.

GO GO GYRO!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

ankel braces? I wear motocross boots I can't wear them both at the same time? or did u mean for around the pits?

Maybe a leg brace for while I race? :cry:

there is this sixsixone ankle brace which i have bought, it allows ya to wear it inside the boots.

just becareful when ya took off ya boot, as it has no more support.

its not my ankle anyways. Its the upper part of my leg below my shin.

At the rate I'm feeling better, It should be o.k.