Sign in to follow this  

Well boys I may be Thumpin Orange instead of Smoking Orange

All in the works still......

the 300 is great, best 2 stroke ever made IMO......but I cant get the 4stroke outa me. Im tainted for life :cry: and Im trading the 300EXC for an 04 450SX with 6 speed. The deals not final but should be in a few days. Im totally stoked and cant wait to play with the new toy. The 450 has about the same amount of time as the 300.....which isnt a whole lot.

I hope the deal goes through. BBBRRRROOOPPPP!!!!! :cry:

Oh man! :lol: I was hoping you would sell me your slightly used 300. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is the SX a green sticker bike? :cry:

Nope Red sticker.....I think....ya know Im not totaly sure.

Hey my 300 was red sticker too...but was sporting a green sticker anyhow :cry:

Cisco

Very cool!! :cry: I hope it works out for you - that is going to be a great woods weapon for sure. The only bad thing is it might be faster than my woods weapon. :cry: :cry:

dp

SX = Red Tagged =/

Dont care it will be sporting green anyway :cry:

DP.... :cry: It will be faster :cry:

Congrats Zac on the new Bike of the month :cry: Man, you made this happen pretty quickly. I tell ya what, you are definately a wheeler and dealer. :cry: I can't believe you are getting an SX. Didn't even know you wanted one. You know what this means Ncal boys and girls.... Zac is going to be long gone on the trails now. :cry:

Let me know when/if the deal goes through.

Fryboy

Well its in my shop. If Keith says he likes the 300 tomorrow like he thinks he will, then Its done. This thing RIPS! Major roost buuuuudy :cry:

He did for 1 week now its mine. Quit trying to keep up. Just let it be a surprise what I show up on. :cry:

Cisco

Give us a detailed ride report on your new bike when you get a chance to ride it some. :cry:

DP